Monday, November 12, 2012

under the christmas tree

Hi there , remember me ?
Those of you who visit here regularly know I'm not
very good at all the personal stuff , hence the blog name is Clare's Craftroom
not the trials and tribulations of Clare's crazy life .
 
Let's just say life is never dull around here .
 
Anyway here I am better late than never to put the tree up .
 
If you would like to add your blog link here and show us
some of your Christmas craft , presents , decorations or food
that would just be great !
It would even be greater if you visited some of the other blogs linking up
and say hi , besides being inspired you just might make a new friend .
 
 
As you can see by this fine tail I have been working .
All will be revealed next week !
 
Thanks so much for popping in xx
 
 
 

3 comments:

Kate said...

It's wonderful to have you back!

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Welcome back :) Hope things settle down a bit for you - though with the silly season approaching, is it likely to be quiet for anyone?! ;)

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

I must I must.... get into gear and join in your Christmas cheer!!