Thursday, August 30, 2012

morning tea with .........

 
I always make time to have a cuppa so I thought
it would be nice to chat with some other crafters while I'm having one.
 
Starting next Wednesday I will be sharing the goss with a crafter each week .
 
Some you will already know , some you won't .
 
We will be chatting about crafting (of course) , designing ,
balancing a business , working from home or going out to work .
The design process , getting ideas out there and lots of other things.
 
The chatty crafter will have this button on their sidebar so
keep a lookout for it , hard to miss really.
 
Who would you like to know more about ?
What would you like to know more about ?
Would you like to be interviewed?
 
I have quite a few fabulous crafters ready to have a chat with me
but I'd love to hear from you if you are interested .
 
Will you be joining us next week for a cuppa ?
 
 
 

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love your blog, very creative ideas and funny comments. Brightens the day
Looking forward to a cuppa.

CurlyPops said...

Hi Clare

I'd love to be interviewed. I'm looking forward to the first instalment!

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Can't wait to see who you chat with Clare!

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare!! Great idea - I love to "meet" my fellow crafters!! :)