Monday, February 6, 2012

yoo hoo

Funny how some things happen ...
I love watching Australian Story on the ABC
and a while back the program was about the woman
from Australia who trained the horses for the
movie that is out now ~ War Horses .

While I was in our town the other day I was chatting
with a lady I know that is very horsey about this program.
She was smirking at me as I was enthusing
about this wonderful horse trainer .
She then thanked me for speaking
so nicely about her sister !
Yes it really was her sister (lucky I was being nice )

 I came across a comment from Andrew
in the Where are you ? post.
He was not meaning to visit here , he landed here
via Google but stopped to say hello anyway from
near Brighton in England .
He also suggested I might be interested in this painting.
Andrew was right it is a beautiful work .

So anyway , yes , the Where Are You ? post
is still going and it's never too late to pop in there.
Have a read through the comments there
you never know what or who you may find .

Fingers crossed next post will be my new bag pattern , yay !

9 comments:

Barb said...

It is a small world isn't it...

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I've heard that War Horses is a fantastic movie, I haven't seen it yet because I don't want to cry, I'm just hopeless with movies that are so touching.I do love that picture though.

Anonymous said...

yep its a small world,lovely post.xx

CurlyPops said...

I saw that ep of Australian Story. Wasn't it wonderful, but so sad that she couldn't bring him home.

Liz said...

Small world!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

War Horse was a great movie! Hubs and I both loved it- a few teary moments. :)

Allie said...

I just can't watch stories about animals - it always breaks my heart, and I hate crying! Lovely picture. I'll have to check out your post!

Scarlett said...

I hoping to see the movie soon. You have a fabulous blog :O) Scarlett x

JustForDaisy said...

I really loved this movie and certainly this woman training the horses was super talented. What a small world it can be! Your blog is just lovely!