Thursday, September 22, 2011

our creative space


My creative space is full of old
 but very beautiful fabrics this week .
I'm on a mission to use up my new and vintage
fabric that I already have instead of buying more.

This gorgeous lot is destined to become
Christmas stockings for my family presents.
  Most of my family follow
the same football team, South Sydney ,whose
colours are red and green so these colours for
Christmas will
be a very pleasant change !


For lots more creative spaces head over here .

8 comments:

CHRIS said...

Very pretty choice. I'll be interested to see how you go with the chenille. I have some old stuff in my stash. happy stitching.Chrisb.

Anonymous said...

Ah christmas is creeping up too quickly for my liking! I look forward to seeing your stockings!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh i can just reach into the screen & stroke those chenille fabrics, yummy, love Posie

Melody said...

Your stockings will be gorgeous.

Sally said...

How lush are those fabrics. Lovely dovely Chrissy pressies.

Sam said...

Hi Clare, those fabrics look lovely together, love the Chenille, good idea for the xmas stockings. I must start thinking about xmas creations too:)Sam

Unknown said...

I have a passion for candlewick and those two pieces look gorgeous! I have the same floral bit too! Looking forward to seeing your makes!

Kalyan said...

Simply beautiful...lovely!